Senior Test Engineer
Job code: 3052
Location: Milpitas, California
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Degree Requirements: BS EE
About ESS Technology
Our knowledge with signal converters has lead to some of the world’s best audio DACs and ADCs. This experience along with a commitment to producing the very best with a “hands-on” approach to all aspects of design, gives a working environment and quality of life that is second to none.
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for test development of mixed signal products, interfacing with design, product, and manufacturing engineers from product definition and planning through to production and release.
- Develop test plans, test procedures, test platforms and test specifications
- Develop hardware/software designs on LabVIEW PXI test platforms and execute performance/characterization testing to ensure product meets designed spec and application needs.
- Minimum 5 years mixed signal product test development experience
- Familiar with LabView software development, and National Instrument PXI system.
- Practical knowledge of designing mixed-signal-PCB board, and test hardware
ESS Technology, Inc. offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package.
Please submit your Resume to email@example.com
©2017 ESS Technology. All Rights Reserved.