Analog Design Engineer
Job Code: 3102
Business Address / Job Location: Unit 601, 1726 Dolphin Ave. Kelowna, V1Y 9R9 British Columbia
Duration: Permanent Position
Our Kelowna Design Center is located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, a region known for its wineries, long hot summers and exceptional skiing. We offer the unique opportunity to design and develop highly integrated, mixed signal circuits for audio/video consumer electronics applications in one of the most beautiful locations in North America.
Our knowledge with signal converters has lead to some of the world’s best audio DACs and ADCs. This expertise along with a “hands-on” approach to all aspects of ASIC design, gives a working environment and quality of life that is second to none.
- Design and develop high-performance mixed signal circuits
- Responsible for the specification definition, architecture, circuit design, verification, layout supervision, and characterization of high-performance mixed signal circuits
- Supporting other groups for testing, qualifying and releasing designs to production.
- A Master in Electronic Engineering is required
- 5 years of experience in analog design
- Working knowledge of various circuits including linear voltage regulators, switching voltage regulators, data converters, op-amps, bandgap circuits, transceivers, active filters, and PLL design blocks just to name a few.
- Strong expertise in CMOS technologies (0.15-um and down) containing large digital blocks and precision analog circuits.
- Able to work and interact with other engineers to deliver mixed signal solutions.
- Strong set of Analog IC design skills in a wide range of circuits.
- Strong layout knowledge and parasitic component understanding is a must.
- Expertise with software tools such as schematic entry, SPICE, Matlab, etc. is required.
- Process and device physics knowledge is a strong plus.
- Basic digital design skills at the gate level and utilizing Verilog are an added benefit.
- Be comfortable with common lab tools, such as oscilloscopes, function generators, power supplies and soldering equipment.
ESS Technology, Inc. offers MSP-BC, Extended Health Care, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D and Life Term benefits.
Remember your job code, and
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org